Tuesday

Im in London still

Took the tube over to Camden to wander around
I bought some funky records with that old Motown sound
And I miss you like my left arm that's been lost in a war
Today I dream of home and not of London anymore
I'm in London still, I'm in la ha London still, I'm in London still ~ Im in London Still, the Waifs

February-March 2007


Piccadilly

London Eye and Thames

Pond at dusk in St James Park, near Westminster

Big Ben through the trees

Cottage at St James Park


Des and I at her apartment drinking Bollinger

St Paul's Catedral, view from Waterloo

Girl on lion in Trafalgar Square

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris in January looks pretty much like the Paris I remember in November, brrrr. I went to a venue called "Le Chat qui Rit", but then Montmartre is supposed to be full of 'em... Thanks for the pics of Mutti/Oma/Blankenau. Won't be long now before I see her, and hopefully talk to you! Our very best wishes for your continuing journey through life (you're certainly packing a lot into this space!!!) Love always, Aunty Inge & Uncle John

Anonymous said...

Can't get the waifs outta my head now! Great blog, a fun read yet again Miss Helga. Enjoy your ANZAC day abroad, Love Cass

Anonymous said...

I just finished travelling around the world and one of my stops was London. We did a contiki around Europe and when we got back to London, the tour manager played "London Still".

Awesome City...