Tuesday

Now that it's over, can I please have it back?

Student Life. Two words that are mutually exclusive, aren't they? As much as I am in a hurry to be done with the student life, the seemingly endless demands of both coursework and internships, the worry and anxiety over a research project that has no one blame but you, juggling two jobs, the need to keep family and friends happy and feeling like a priority in your crazy life, I am starting to realise that not only have I been a student, I have had a life. And a bloody good one at that. So what if there have been moments when I wished I was doing something (anything!) else? These times are always softened by moments when I would wish to be doing nothing else.



It's a hard life, this student life.

(Blake, Ana, Me & Tracy at the Marly Bar in Newtown)

No comments: